Friday, November 03, 2006

cant get enough... :D

第六屆全球華語歌曲排行榜頒獎 - 愛情復興


第六屆全球華語歌曲排行榜頒獎 - 棄權


英皇一姐容祖兒說: "我總是對自己的自信是的不太足夠的..可能今天很足夠但明天就沒有了..可能就是雙子座的性格..很需要外面的力量給我知道對我的肯定 所以我覺得獎項對我來說是不夠的,每一天最好給我一個..哈哈!!"

Everytime i watch these clips..i got this uncontrollable URGE to sing...it's killing me!! AHhHh!!!! *bang head* SINGGG!!!!! LET ME SING!!!!! *run around the cyberspace!!* I WANNA SING!!! GIMME THE MIC!!!! *sit down and cry!!* BuUawaaaAaaA!!!

Her 'live' singing is...INCREDIBLE! Crystal clear voice...with power! I cannot get enough of it!! STOP ME SOMEONE!!! I'll be looking forward to her next concert in HK..hopefully end of next year so i can have enough cash to go to all the nights! *recall*..normally she has got like 6 to 8 nights of concert..WeeeT!

Was already lying on the bed..all ready to sleep..and den...i got an urge to come watch her sing...and here i am.. *cry* it's like drugs u know! u cannot control it!

I Love Music. I Love Singing. I Love Joey. I Love CoCo. I Love Life. I Love Myself.

Without Music..Without Singing.. I wont know what i am here for... There will be absolutely nothing in life I look forward to. The importance of music and singing to me...I Embrace them! i guess it in the genes.. just doing what my mother enjoyed doing when she was my age.

those miserable days
2:54 AM

Profile

They call me regina.
they know i love singing.
they say i have an attitude.
i am just your typical 19 june gemini

The Wants

if you know me
you will know what i want

Links

Aaron
Alicia
Bryan
Darrick
Eugene
Shelly
Sue Ann
YingHui
Wing
Winnie
Yellow Rose

Tagboard


Credits

Designer; # #
Image; #
Host; #
Yall right reserved 2007