Monday, November 20, 2006

Burning With Passion!

Today's my first day of work! Couldnt really sleep yday night..was filled with confusing feelings..haha! Like what am i going to do..will everything go fine.. those very 不安的feelings~ haha..

Yday before i slept..suddenly got sore throat..x_X..den I woke up this feeling with a very weird feeling... i went to took my temp..oh Yeah! I'm down with a fever! slight one though..38 degrees.. i am stone now with aching body! I am BURNING...WITH PASSION! Buaha!!

Well Well..time to prepare for work!

*Excited yet confused*

those miserable days
8:19 AM

Profile

They call me regina.
they know i love singing.
they say i have an attitude.
i am just your typical 19 june gemini

The Wants

if you know me
you will know what i want

Links

Aaron
Alicia
Bryan
Darrick
Eugene
Shelly
Sue Ann
YingHui
Wing
Winnie
Yellow Rose

Tagboard


Credits

Designer; # #
Image; #
Host; #
Yall right reserved 2007