Thursday, October 26, 2006
urh...
The yahoo blog seems more popular den this.
Tmr is the day when people will have question marks on their heads... *take a deep breath* I look forward to next year...CL keep asking me to join song writting competition~ lolx..my standard of chinese..if join liao..let people laugh only. but he left me this "always rem...chances are everywhere...is whether u realise it or noe how to grab it or not"
My brother's wedding..dun know why i am not really looking forward to it..oh how nice..they are only starting to get things done NOW? ROM for 2 years den one month before the dinner den settle..i got a big feeling things will screw up.. but good thing is we have an entertaining host :D Aiyo! faster get the wedding done bfore everyone starts fighting and throwing chairs at each other... I SWEAR! I WONT HAVE A WEDDING DINNER IN THE FUTURE!
Ah C's Concert from tonight till 29 if i am not wrong. wish her GOOD SHOW!
those miserable days
3:05 PM