Tuesday, October 24, 2006
CRAZINESS!
Oh well, what to do if you're born in a crazy family? get crazy with them...
I know my dad loves us BUUUUTTTT This afternoon my mother was telling me that my dad thought of downgrading to help settle the debts for my sister and brother. U're right. My reaction was HUGE! i went WHAT!? sell the house to help settle their debts? Den i started grumbling. I said.. sell liao ar. i dun wanna move! or might as well sell liao give all the money to them den we sleep on the street! Excuse me for being so worked up but why should i suffer because of my sis and bro's doing? I havent asked a cent from my parents for 4 years. I cant believe it! he wanna sell the house to help them because they enjoyed their life and 'unknowingly' overspent and ended up in debts? SPEECHLESS! Com'on! both of them earns like 2k a month.. i earn peanuts.. i dun even take a cent from my parents...sister keep 'borrowing' money from them.. my brother's wedding my parents had to DIG out money to help him. i really dun get it what is the world coming to nowadays? Disgusting behavior!
Ya la! sell the house! give them all the money to spend! let them end up in debts again! Den see what else you wanna sell! So angry. i told my mum might as well sell the house den get a one room flat..all sleep together den the money let them spend lor.. i really hate it when people do brainless stuffs. SPOILT BRATS!
They should be responsible for their own freaking debts lor.. EVERYBODY IS CRAZY!!!! CRAAAAAAZY!!!
Please warner music! CALL ME!!!! I NEED U!
those miserable days
11:59 PM