Thursday, August 24, 2006
When the media cross the line...
"when they cross the line"
This particular magazine《壹本便利》in HK is famous for their rubbish. Havent heard of this magazine? what about 《蘋果日報》? I'm sure 《蘋果日報》 is not strange to many as it provides the latest gossip whether it's true or not and that magazine is under 《蘋果日報》.
So what happened was, semi-naked pictures of Gillian 鍾欣桐 (from twins) was published in an magazine. I suppose any girl in her position would wanna die if your semi-naked pictures are being publish on a stupid mazagine and as usual, the pictures will come with a story and normally this story will be all done by the reporter themselves.
It's not the first time this magazine did this... the last time was Carina Lau (Liu Jia Ling).. Naked photo of her was the Cover page.. before she was this famous, she was kidnapped.. den naked photos of her was taken. It created much uproar from artistes and commoners when the photo surfaced.
I wonder..how does this magazine functions? Do they consult their lawyer before they actually publish that, so that they can be prepare of what is coming? Do they just look into the sales of their magazines only? I always believe media people are cunning people... they have alot up their sleves. Where's all the ethics and professionalism a reporter should have? It's a shame that the media now is getting more and more outrageous especially HK.. who can imagine what will happen in 10 years time? I cannot image.. i feel sad for gillian...using such unscrupulous act to gain sales... A week of high sales but a lifetime of hurt for gillian.. people are started a petition online.. asking the magazine to apologize. But no matter how many time the magazine apologize, they are never take the hurt away.. she's been scarred. though the petition isnt of any use i think...at the moment, all the magazines are being recalled.
Seriously, i never felt so disgusted before. If they are in singapore, once this picture get published... i'm sure they wont have the next issue. I hope Emperor Entertainment Group able to sue them until they close down! *HuMpf*
I FEEL DISGUSTED! Angry as well
http://hk.news.yahoo.com/060822/10/1rrzf.htmlPetition
those miserable days
2:08 AM