Tuesday, August 29, 2006

shut off?

Have ur brain ever shut off totally before? I DID! Yesterday! I truely understand the meaning of stone! with a very blank mind.
So today, I Stone! Calvin Stone! Jun an complaining! cuz he gonna serve singapore soon! Buaha!

What's entertainment? I wonder.. After Gillian's incident. Entertainment is 把觀眾的快樂建立在藝人的痛苦上....用不道德的方法. But than again, if one day.. no one writes anything about an artiste or even have any interests of taking her pictures.. she's in trouble. Mean her entertainer life has just ended.

So it's all contradicting!

So conclusion is.. Entertainment is to make news for people to see!

Through the gillian incident, I really sympathize with her. Alot of my net friends also feel for her. But.. ain this the entertainment business? ain this entertaining people now? It's an interesting news that created much uproar. Police report being made in Malaysia and HK. 100+ Singers and Actors/actresses came forward and supported that artiste should have their own privacy. Petition being start up. People voicing their anger towards the magazine. A lot of follow up made after the publication of the photos.

but i feel that 這些人..只是被<<壹本便利>>牽著鼻子走. Even if they sue them, the magazine stop production forever..doesnt mean that another magazine wont come up with the same thing. It's the media culture in HK.

NOTHING CAN STOP THEM....NOTHING AT ALL!!!!! they are like virus attacking your computer... no matter how hard you try clearing the virus.. it's still somewhere in ur computer and even though u manage to clear ur system of the virus..somehow there will be another coming ur way.

those miserable days
1:16 AM

Profile

They call me regina.
they know i love singing.
they say i have an attitude.
i am just your typical 19 june gemini

The Wants

if you know me
you will know what i want

Links

Aaron
Alicia
Bryan
Darrick
Eugene
Shelly
Sue Ann
YingHui
Wing
Winnie
Yellow Rose

Tagboard


Credits

Designer; # #
Image; #
Host; #
Yall right reserved 2007