Saturday, August 12, 2006

I believe in myself.

I actually forgotten wat i wanted to blog. how funny. i was trying to remind myself wat to blog when i was in the mrt. i got home. try to fix up the player den i forgot wat i wanted to blog about already.

But as usual, today is another happy day for me. Techniques improved quite abit... control also improve already. It will only keep improving. The results of absorbing and doing homework..i shall absorb all of jonathan's knowledge. Buaha! *WICKED*

Oh Ya! suddenly i remembered wat i wanted to blog about.

Desmond said i'm hardworking. den i thought. "Nope! I'm not" Hardworking. is not a word i would use on me. but i realise something today.. 在別人眼中的用功對我來說是我理所當然要做的東西...已經變成習慣了.It's something i would do so naturally. My full concentration will be on it.. my brain is pretty shut off most of the time but when it's time for aborbing..buahaha! i'm like a sponge. suck up every single thing!

My belief system getting alittle bit too strong lately. oh well, time for bed! work tmr! :D

"I always wanted to stand on top of the world and tell people how happy i am..but wait! i am already on top of the world now! I AM HAPPY!"

those miserable days
2:15 AM

Profile

They call me regina.
they know i love singing.
they say i have an attitude.
i am just your typical 19 june gemini

The Wants

if you know me
you will know what i want

Links

Aaron
Alicia
Bryan
Darrick
Eugene
Shelly
Sue Ann
YingHui
Wing
Winnie
Yellow Rose

Tagboard


Credits

Designer; # #
Image; #
Host; #
Yall right reserved 2007