Friday, August 18, 2006

CONTENTMENT

Contentment is..
I am happy going to work despite not having my own desk and own computer. I am happy just sitting in front of this famous composer. I am happy learning about music industry. I am happy sitting in for classes. I am happy making friends with the students. I am happy talking about our passion.

Contentment is..
When i realise, i do not need the best computer like i thought i did. I do not need the best handphone like i thought i did. I do not need a high paying job which i seriously thought i did. I did not need alot of things like i thought i did.

Contentment is..
I know i did my best whenever i screw up. I do not feel upset anymore.

Contentment is..
When i know i still can sing.

Contentment is..
When i think about life now, it put a smile on my face.

That's contentment. I appreciate life. I appreciate music.

those miserable days
3:03 AM

Profile

They call me regina.
they know i love singing.
they say i have an attitude.
i am just your typical 19 june gemini

The Wants

if you know me
you will know what i want

Links

Aaron
Alicia
Bryan
Darrick
Eugene
Shelly
Sue Ann
YingHui
Wing
Winnie
Yellow Rose

Tagboard


Credits

Designer; # #
Image; #
Host; #
Yall right reserved 2007