Sunday, July 16, 2006

I realized...

Today is the finals. Though I'm not in it.. I went down to give my support to them. I think we became closer than before. When I din get into the finals, most of them were worried on how I was going to react... Instructor too. I am thankful for them. But it din affect me a lot because I saw it coming already.. And I'm not a competitive person.. I was before! LOL. Always wanna win.. I've changed a lot..

I joined the PC few months later den them... It's always nice to have a group of people who shares the same passion. It's a funny feeling when I saw them singing on the stage.. Nope. Not the jealous or envy type of feeling but rather.. Touched. Ha. cuz I've seen the effort and hard work.. cuz I've seen their improvement.. cuz we've been through the few months together. cuz we've been through the naggings together... Through this process, we learn and we grow, more united than before.

The only setback now is my drop of standard..Maybe it's just me.. When I improve..I wanna improve even more and stress comes in.. I always have high expectations of myself...I keep expecting more out of myself..It drives me crazy at times...its killing me...

I realized....I really love singing... Yea..I love singing doesn't mean I can sing well... but I'm learning... still learning...

those miserable days
1:41 AM

Profile

They call me regina.
they know i love singing.
they say i have an attitude.
i am just your typical 19 june gemini

The Wants

if you know me
you will know what i want

Links

Aaron
Alicia
Bryan
Darrick
Eugene
Shelly
Sue Ann
YingHui
Wing
Winnie
Yellow Rose

Tagboard


Credits

Designer; # #
Image; #
Host; #
Yall right reserved 2007