Sunday, June 04, 2006
DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
do they?
I dun knoe. I've been rather lucky. Lady luck been on my side throughout my life actually. I recall now..
like how much i wanted a MD player last time. everyday i think abt it.. i keep hoping i could get one. and i did! haha in a contest..but it came but at a small price.
like how much i wanted to meet coco lee...i think abt it everyday..just thinking how nice would it be to meet her. and i did! first time meeting her was outside a toilet :D
there's this person i was dreaming i might meet one day... but this person is rather impossible..and i never ever thought i would really really reeeaaally meet this person but still i did. i met this person. it happened so ridiculously. haha.
there was alot of things i wanted..i hope for...i wish for... and it did came... in some ways or another...
This post is just to remind me...dreams do come true...just stay true to ur dreams..just be able to SEE ur dreams.
those miserable days
11:13 PM