Thursday, June 15, 2006

Birthday!

Coming Monday will be my 22nd years as an earthling Bart! Haahaa! Let's see.. There's not much excitement over it cuz I'm not someone who celebrates birthdays. BUT! I will not be deprive of my birthday wishes still! Heh Heh!

As you grow older, wishes become simple! People around me to be healthy and happy. TATA! That simple!

Human are selfish..So I will have a wish for myself!! ALL TO MYSELF!!! I just wish that I can continue to keep my faith and belief in whatever I am doing. OoOo ya.. i wish for cash as well! and and and! health too! that's not too greedy right.. haha :X

22 years old is not big deal...I'm only one year closer to stepping into the coffin~ *CHOY*

Happy Advanced Birthday To Myself! May all my wishes come true! Buaha! :D

those miserable days
11:36 PM

Profile

They call me regina.
they know i love singing.
they say i have an attitude.
i am just your typical 19 june gemini

The Wants

if you know me
you will know what i want

Links

Aaron
Alicia
Bryan
Darrick
Eugene
Shelly
Sue Ann
YingHui
Wing
Winnie
Yellow Rose

Tagboard


Credits

Designer; # #
Image; #
Host; #
Yall right reserved 2007