Sunday, October 23, 2005

U.N.H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S

By expressing my happiness that i've found people who actually clicked with me and who actually brought me alot of joy and that i'm doing rather well now is a show off and promoting those around me and got me behaving childish. Than, i shall not talk about anything revolving my life anymore. I talk about work, u are saying i always talk about work. i talk about my friends. u are saying i am showing off my life. i really have nothing to say to you already. For Your Information, you got me really upset. i was just sharing my small part of life.

I was never able to share anything with you.... so go ahead and label me as childish.

those miserable days
12:10 AM

Profile

They call me regina.
they know i love singing.
they say i have an attitude.
i am just your typical 19 june gemini

The Wants

if you know me
you will know what i want

Links

Aaron
Alicia
Bryan
Darrick
Eugene
Shelly
Sue Ann
YingHui
Wing
Winnie
Yellow Rose

Tagboard


Credits

Designer; # #
Image; #
Host; #
Yall right reserved 2007