Friday, July 29, 2005
trust and believe
yes there is a barrier... i got firewall on my side! haha! alright serious stuffs...
u think there's no barrier cuz u haven't understand me well...dont get too close to me..really...dont...i'm not human~ i'm totally alien...i might eat you up! cook you together with frog eyes...bats' wings..dog's nails..i'm a witch u see! Aiya! u dont make me confuse can liao! haha! i will get confuse easily! haha~ and all u wanan do is to be a better fren right? haha. juz dont get too close cuz i dont communicate with humans! i will bring you up space one day..to a planet with green looking and 3 eyed creatures! 4 arms! 4 legs~ 2 heads~ and cars fly in the sky..homes are burried underground..and shopping malls flying around! asking me to trust u and believe in u... i dont have the courage to do tat... who can i really trust? who can i really believe?
Conclusion: i dont trust and believe easily. people will betray! and...yES! i WORKED TOO MUCH!!!! crazy!
Who really cares? When I talk?
What I feel? What I say?
Nobody, not really
Who wants to take
The time to understand?
I would like
Someone to heal me with some empathy
But I can't find
Nobody, not really
Maybe I'm invisible to the world
Does anyone on the world even think of me
Maybe the world is not my block
My stoop
My life, my dreams
My anything
So, who wants to help?
Momma but she's so tired
Papa but you're not here
I'm alone in a big empty space with
Nobody, not really
those miserable days
2:40 AM