Monday, May 30, 2005

coco's before i fall in love

waaah!! this song..so long neva listen already! was sorting out my mp3 collection den eh! this song..last time always listen one but nowadays..too canto-pop already..haven't been listen to coco's songs...and there~ the lyrics!


BEFORE I FALL IN LOVE
Coco Lee

My heart says, we've got something real
Can I trust the way I feel
Cuz my heart's been through it before
Am I'm just seeing what I want to see
Or is it true, could you really be

Someone to have and hold
With all my heart and soul
I need to know before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay around
Who warm my ups and downs
Please tell me now, before I fall in love

And I'm at the point of no return
So afraid of getting burned
But I wanna take a chance
Oh please, give me a reason to believe
Say you're the one that you'll always be

Someone to have and hold
With all my heart and soul
I need to know before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay around
Who warm my ups and downs
Please tell me now, before I fall in love

It's been so hard for me to give my heart away
But I would give my everything, just to hear you say...

Someone to have and hold
With all my heart and soul
I need to know before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay around
Who warm my ups and downs
Please tell me now, before I fall in love

Before I fall in love...

those miserable days
1:00 AM

Profile

They call me regina.
they know i love singing.
they say i have an attitude.
i am just your typical 19 june gemini

The Wants

if you know me
you will know what i want

Links

Aaron
Alicia
Bryan
Darrick
Eugene
Shelly
Sue Ann
YingHui
Wing
Winnie
Yellow Rose

Tagboard


Credits

Designer; # #
Image; #
Host; #
Yall right reserved 2007