Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Nobody Not Really

Who really cares
Who really cares
When I talk
What I feel
What I say
nobody not really

Who wants to take
time to understand
I would like someone to heal me
with some empathy
I can't find
Nobody not really

maybe I'm invisible to the world
Does anyone in the world even think of me
As more than just a hopeless cause
Maybe the world is not my block, my stoop, my life, my dreams, my anything
Anything

Who wants to help
Mama, but she's so tired
Papa, but you're not here
I'm alone in a big empty space
With
Nobody not really

those miserable days
5:39 PM

Profile

They call me regina.
they know i love singing.
they say i have an attitude.
i am just your typical 19 june gemini

The Wants

if you know me
you will know what i want

Links

Aaron
Alicia
Bryan
Darrick
Eugene
Shelly
Sue Ann
YingHui
Wing
Winnie
Yellow Rose

Tagboard


Credits

Designer; # #
Image; #
Host; #
Yall right reserved 2007