Tuesday, August 17, 2004

It Had To Be You....

Why do I do, just as you say
Why must I just, give you your way
Why do I sigh, why don't I try to forget

It must have been something lovers call fate
Kept me saying: "I have to wait"
I saw them all, just couldn't fall 'til we met

It had to be you, it had to be you
I wandered around, and finally found the somebody who
Could make me be true, could make me be blue
And even be glad, just to be sad thinking of you

Some others I've seen, might never be mean
Might never be cross, or try to be boss
But they wouldn't do
For nobody else, gave me a thrill with all your faults, I love you still
It had to be you, wonderful you
It had to be you

Some others I've seen, might never be mean
Might never be cross, or try to be boss
But they wouldn't do
For nobody else, gave me a thrill with all your faults, I love you still
It had to be you
It had to be you
It had to be you, woah wonderful you
It had to be you

those miserable days
1:39 AM

Profile

They call me regina.
they know i love singing.
they say i have an attitude.
i am just your typical 19 june gemini

The Wants

if you know me
you will know what i want

Links

Aaron
Alicia
Bryan
Darrick
Eugene
Shelly
Sue Ann
YingHui
Wing
Winnie
Yellow Rose

Tagboard


Credits

Designer; # #
Image; #
Host; #
Yall right reserved 2007