Tuesday, March 23, 2004
One Last Cry~
Life is like a supermarket.. you browse through different life's products
House... It's just a house, there's still a posibility of losing your house.
Money... you can never get enough of money
Future... you can never be too sure of it, with the economic.. you might be out of job the next minute
Friends... They give you no guarantee.. they might betray you one fine day
Love... Love can give you surprises, you can neva depend on love
But there's one thing in life... even if you lose all of the above, there's hope
when there's life, there's hope.
One Last Cry
My shattered dreams and broken heart are mending on the shelf
I saw you holding hands standing close to someone else, now i sit all alone
wishing all my feeling was gone, gotta get over you, nothing for me to do..
but have one last cry
Chorus:
One last cry, before i leave it all behind
I've gotta put you out of my mind this time stop living a lie, i guess
i'm down to one last cry
I was here and you were there guess we never could agree while the sun shines on you
i need some love to rain on me still i sit all alone wishing all my feelings were gone
gotta get over you, nothing for me to do but have one last cry
Chorus
I know i gotta be strong, but 'round me life goes on and on and on and on
I'm gonna dry my eyes right after i have my one last cry.
those miserable days
3:06 PM