Thursday, January 29, 2004

just when i needed you most

Just When I Needed You Most
Chorus:
you packed in the morning I stared out of the window
And i struggled for something to say
You left in the rain without closing the door
I didn't stand in your way

But i miss you more than i missed you before
And now where I'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me just when i needed you most
Left me just when i needed you most

Now most every morning i stare out the window
And i think about where you might be
I've written you letters that i'd like to send
If you would just send one to me

'Cause i need you more than i needed before
And now where I'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me just when i needed you most
Left me just when i needed you most

Now i love you more than i loved you before
And now where i'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me just when i needed you most
Left me just when i needed you most

those miserable days
1:16 AM

Profile

They call me regina.
they know i love singing.
they say i have an attitude.
i am just your typical 19 june gemini

The Wants

if you know me
you will know what i want

Links

Aaron
Alicia
Bryan
Darrick
Eugene
Shelly
Sue Ann
YingHui
Wing
Winnie
Yellow Rose

Tagboard


Credits

Designer; # #
Image; #
Host; #
Yall right reserved 2007