Wednesday, November 05, 2003

One Moment In Time

Do not be affected by negative thoughts in life or negative suggestion/comments given by surrounding people.
Your life lies in your hand, the one who can make the impossible possible will be you. Hold on to your dreams, no matter how others think it's impossible... how unrealistic it is, as long as you believe that you can do it.. eventually, you will be able to achieve it. It's all in the mind, once you start feeding your mind with wrong things... nothing will go right.
Nobody says you will succeed in one try, failures are meant to strengthen you and make you smarter for the next try. For as long as you don't succeed, do not give up because the next try might be the one. Nothing comes for free, as long as you work hard and the determination is there. The dreams and Goals are within reach.

Each day I live ...I want to be
A day to give ...The best of me
I'm only one ...But not alone
My finest day ...Is yet unknown

I broke my heart ...For ev'ry gain
To taste the sweet ...I faced the pain
I rise and fall ...Yet through it all
This much remains

I want one moment in time ...When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away ...And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time ...When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time ...I will feel ...I will feel eternity

I've lived to be ...The very best
I want it all ...No time for less
I've laid my plans ...Now, lay the chance
Here in my hands

You're a winner ...For a lifetime
If you seize that one moment in time ...Make it shine

Give me one moment in time ...When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away ...And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time ...When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment in time .... I will be Free

those miserable days
4:54 PM

Profile

They call me regina.
they know i love singing.
they say i have an attitude.
i am just your typical 19 june gemini

The Wants

if you know me
you will know what i want

Links

Aaron
Alicia
Bryan
Darrick
Eugene
Shelly
Sue Ann
YingHui
Wing
Winnie
Yellow Rose

Tagboard


Credits

Designer; # #
Image; #
Host; #
Yall right reserved 2007